Project Manager - ref: 148
AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establish detailed operational objectives and action plans to meet project performance goals,
- Plan, execute and coordinate technical activities of project,
- Realize risk analysis and make decision analysis,
- Identify potential problems and resolve problems,
- Scope estimation, planning, time management,
- Control team performance,
- Perform, anticipate, and fulfill customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and continued business,
- Ensure that all projects are accepted and closed by the customer,
- Provide completed documentation,
- Control team performance,
- Discuss alternative solutions with customer,
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Bachelor's or Master's Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering, Project Management certification.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Knowledge & experience of data communications concepts of network architecture, TCP/IP Protocol suite, SNMP, NTP, and troubleshooting,
- Knowledge & experience with the following LAN technologies: Ethernet (10/100/1000/10G), VLANs, Spanning-Tree, and switching knowledge,
- Knowledge & experience with VPN, IPSec, Routing Protocols/technologies,
- Knowledge & experience with network management, OSS systems, Cellular & Cable technologies (PCMM, DOCSIS), Voice/Video/Data integration,
- Knowledge & experience with hardware platforms and Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows XP, HP Rack-mount server & Server Blade platform,
- Strong Knowledge/experience 3G & 4G Technologies: Diameter (RFC 3588) protocol/applications/interfaces, LTE/EPC/IMS architectures (PCRF, PCEF, MME, BBERF, CSCF, DRA, OCS, OFCS),
- Working knowledge of SS7 Signaling, SIGTRAN, GSM and UMTS protocols,
- Knowledge & experience with SCTP, TLS, IPv4, IPv6,
- Knowledge & Experience of subscriber database technologies: HLR, HSS, SPR, EIR, ENUM, AAA, SDS, MySQL, DB query/scripting.
- Fluent English (Clearly communicate in English verbally or in writing),
- Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
- Good relational contact,
- Goal-focused and responsible for "getting the job done".
- Location: Global,
- Duration: Permanent,
- Schedule: Full-Time,
- Valid work permit required.