Field Testing Technician (Europe) - ref: 154
AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Field Testing Technician (Europe).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyze customer product issues within released applications and/or devices,
- Perform field trials single handedly of 2G/3G technology features,
- Execute the test of all new and upgraded products including hardware, software, applications and accessories,
- Understand field issues and analyze logs to understand various RF, protocol and system issues,
- Update status reports on testing,
- Raise defect/CR for field issue with detailed description of test scenario, test environment and attach initial analysis of defect if needed,
- Provide informed feedback on interface usability and phone design concept to the back end team wherever necessary,
- Track and follow up with developer/component lead on field issue defects to get it resolved,
- Provide a final test report to project team.
- Any technical Degree in Telecom / Electrical or Computers Science.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Experience in test and verification of telecommunications equipment, preferably in mobile phone testing with focus on field testing,
- Fundamental knowledge on 2G/3G/HSPA/LTE technologies and concepts,
- Experience in collecting, analyzing log files, compiling results and reporting in timely manner,
- Knowledge of wireless protocols such as SS7, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, UTRAN, H248, BICC, VoIP, SIP, RTP, etc.,
- Network interfaces such as A-Interface, Gb, Gn, GP, luPS,lur, lub, Nc, Mc, etc.,
- Good understanding of fixed, mobile and converged Telecommunication networks,
- GCF experience would be highly appreciated.
- Idealy a first experience in the field testing in the telecom industry,
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English (written and oral),
- Autonomous in decoding logs to analyze results of the test,
- Good synthesize and communication skills to extract the right information to communicate,
- Focused working methodology,
- Good planning and organizing skills,
- Cusomer satisfaction and professional etiquette focused.
- Locations: France, Italy, UK, Spain, Germany.
- Duration: 12 months min,
- Schedule: Full-Time.