Installation Technician- Travel required - ref: 227
AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are looking for an installation technician to join our team based in Europe. This person should work on behalf of our clients with delivering technical services: HW Installation / Migration and troubleshooting.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide service and customer support during onsite interventions,
- Work closely with the project manager in order to execute the schedule defined with Azurreo project Manager,
- Coordinate when needed technical and logistics details with the Azurreo project Manager,
- Execute onsite installation and test tasks,
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions,
- Produce timely and detailed service reports,
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols,
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization,
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings,
- Technical degree or certification.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Linux, Windows
- HP Servers
- GSM (2G, 3G, 4G)
- Proven field service experience,
- English literacy,
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules,
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Valid work permit required.